- 100% Silk – Perfect for Skiing, Climbing/ Mountaineering, Running & Athletics, Exercise & Fitness, Fishing, Football, Hiking, Hunting, Paintball and ideal as a liner gloves under ski gloves, motorcycle gloves or work gloves.
- Size: Medium 8.5 – 9.5 (From the longest finger tips to the wrist)
- Naturally Hypoallergenic – Relief from itchy skin conditions such as rosacea and eczema. Warmth and insulation without weight or bulk
- Ultimate liner gloves design – Smooth, soft, comfort, warmth, lightweight and long ribbed cuff to keep your wrist warm
- Machine washable – Machine wash at 30°C using gentle silk detergent or hand wash. Air dry and cool iron.
For centuries silk has been valued for its health giving benefits for the skin Silk means warmth and insulation without weight or bulk. Silk has a natural wicking motion transferring hand perspiration away from the hand’s surface leaving the hand dry and therefore lovely and warm. Silk glove liner is the ultimate in comfort at an affordable price. Perfect for Skiing, Climbing/ Mountaineering, Running & Athletics, Exercise & Fitness, Fishing, Football, Hiking, Hunting, Paintball and ideal as a li
- Just under half the size of a standard sized sack
- Made from natural jute
- Ideal for longer term storage of root veg
Hessian sacks have long been used for longer term storage of fresh root vegetables such as potatoes, onions, carrota, parsnip and beetroot. Vegetables are protected from daylight, and air can circulate freely, helping to keep them fresher for longer. Once filled, store vegetables in a cool, dark place.
| Tags: 30cm
- No Kill
- No Contact
- New Turbo Booster for even greater suction
- Great for Spiders, Wasps, Mosquitoes, Flies, Bees & more…
- Batteries not included
No KillNo MessNo ContactProduct length = 59cm ( 23” )New Turbo Booster for even greater suctionIdeal for confined spaces & cornersGreat for Spiders, Wasps, Mosquitoes, Flies, Bees & more…Batteries not included
| Tags: ALIVE
Traditional Stainless Steel Digging Fork bySpear and Jackson is a comfortable to use digging fork that is designed to make gardening easier and is less strain and much more enjoyable. The garden fork is designed with one piece of hardwood shaft that splits to form a wishbone handle. The hardwood is weatherproofed to give it greater durability and strength and the fork head is mirror polished stainless steel that improves its resistance to rust and soil adhesion. The digging fork is part of the. You can find further information on sheds lowestoft @ shedsfirst.co.uk .
- These ice grips will fit easily over any shoe or boot
- Dependable traction on several outdoor winter surfaces including snow, ice & mud.
- UK Shoe Size: 6-9 (Medium)
overshoe snow & ice grips medium